Has anyone seen the trailor? It looks good, reminds me of the original TCM. Also, looks better than House Of 1K. Looks like Rob is becoming quite the film maker.
The Devils Rejects
Has anyone seen the trailor? It looks good, reminds me of the original TCM. Also, looks better than House Of 1K. Looks like Rob is becoming quite the film maker.
The Devils Rejects
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Sick minds can make some sick movies! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I wouldn't call him a sick mind. He seems like a good guy and is good with children. Horror movies are just horror movies. Nothing to take too seriously and just for "shi*s and giggles".
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
"Devils Refects" haha , me an' you majurud in spullin. Good to see Somebody else isn't perfect, 'specially if it isn't someone that can't take a joke. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Program on about "Boomers" ,nuclear subs- that would be a horror story if one ever fell into the wrong hands ,fully armed. The response to six or seven , multiple warhead nukes would start the big war, I'm thinking.
Yea. I noticed that Spuds after it was too late to edit it. Argh!! I was having a bit of a low blood sugar attack at the time.
I got what you're saying now Hunter. I was just hoping you weren't taking the moral high road on horror films. It's all for fun. Glad we're in agreement.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Oh no I love horror films! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It takes a sick mind to make a great horror film. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I dont mean sick as he is a sick person but he can come up with some gory stuff. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Yeah, we are OK, well as OK as we are likely to get... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks